Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Anyone can play!
* Grab the book your currently reading
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (And make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"He has his hands deep in his pockets, and the late afternoon sunlight seems to collect in his skin and glow. Without a doubt, he's the most beautiful being I've ever seen. I just can't seem to figure how anyone else could miss what he really is. It seems so obvious."
Anathema (Sojourner, book 4) by Maria Rachel Hooley
(I can't ever seem to keep this down to 2 sentences HAHA)
0 comments:Post a Comment
- Waiting On Wednesday (7)
- WWW Wednesday's (4)
- "Rae Of Hope" book giveaway WINNER'S ANNOUNCED!
- Review: Blind Date, Checkmate by Veronica Blade
- Giveaway: "The Paradox" series ombious edition by ...
- Review: Anathema (Sojourner, #4) by Maria Rachel H...
- In My Mailbox (5)
- Waiting On Wednesday (6)
- Waiting On Wednesday (5)
- Teaser Tuesday (2)
- BOOK GIVEAWAY! "Rae Of Hope" by W.J. May!
- ▼ March (11)