Grab My Button

 photo TBJButton.png

Subscribe By Email

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

TBA

Networked Blog

Linky Followers

Twitter Updates

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (3)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Darkness Before Dawn
by J.A. London
Publication Date: May 29, 2012


Description from Goodreads:

This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won.

Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters....




What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link.

3 comments:

Nice pick!

My WOW pick this week is Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready!

Sounds like a book I'd enjoy too! Hi. I just found your blog via Goodreads and am now following via RSS! ;)

Nicki J Markus
http://www.nickijmarkus.com

anarchist said...

Hi,

Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

Yours,
James.

Post a Comment