Grab My Button

 photo TBJButton.png

Subscribe By Email

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

TBA

Networked Blog

Linky Followers

Twitter Updates

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Anyone can play!

To join in:
* Grab the book your currently reading
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (And make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:

(It's a litte longer than two sentences i know, sorry! lol)

"Five minutes ago, I died…again. In another moment, I’ll stop screaming. Right now, the screaming and the rocking are all that keep me from fleeing into the blue-black night. Tears stream down my face, and I grab a pillow to wipe them away. I’ve had the same dream for as long as I can remember."

Sojourner by Maria Rachel Hooley, Page 1

2 comments:

Oh my... I have not heard of this book. Great quote.

I love the background :)

Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

SarahS said...

Awesome, good teaser. Here's mine. My teaser comes from The Way We Fall:
http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-12.html

Post a Comment