Grab My Button

 photo TBJButton.png

Subscribe By Email

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

TBA

Networked Blog

Linky Followers

Twitter Updates

Friday, November 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. For more information, click here

Bought


Stefan's Diaries: Ripper - L.J. Smith (Creator), Kevin Williamson, Julie Pec


Blood Right's & Flesh And Blood - Kristen Painter


Crave - Melissa Darnell


Goliath (Leviathan #3) - Scott Westerfeld

Until The End - Christopher Pike

The Demon King & The Exiled Queen - Cinda Williams Chima
(Books 1 & 2 of the Seven Realms)

Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles #1) - Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie


NOTE: Book title's are linked to book's Goodread page so you can add the books to your "To Read" list if you want, just click on the titles.

5 comments:

Jess Day said...

GIATH. WAS. AWESOME!!!! Iloved it so much...one of my favorite books of 2011. Hope you like it!

Curious what you think of the new Stefan's Diaries book :)

Giselle said...

Awesome haul! I got UNleashed as well I can't wait to start it!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment