Grab My Button

 photo TBJButton.png

Subscribe By Email

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Goodreads Challenge

TBA

Networked Blog

Linky Followers

Twitter Updates

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hunger Game's Full Length Trailer!


Its here!  After the teaser at the MTV Video Music Awards earlier this year that left alot of us thinking "Is that all!?" We now have the full length Hunger Games Trailer.  If you haven't read the books you are MAJORLY missing out.  So here it is and i hope you enjoy it!



The Hunger Games (Facebook Page)
The Hunger Games (Movie Website)
The Hunger Games (About The Books)

2 comments:

I couldn't read the book because the story line seemed to dark for me. I just can't watch a bunch of kids fighting for their lives and eventually dying... for THREE whole books. Can't do it. And, sadly, the trailer looked even more depressing. You guys say it's good and I trust you. But I'll pass :-(

Tarra said...

Well i understand, some books are not for everyone, i normally can't read things like that either, but these weren't really written, in my opinion, in a way that depresses the reader, its more non-stop action than anything. But again i understand, There are just some books that are not for everyone. =)

Post a Comment